Product Placement & Features Drive Sales
While focusing on fashion influencers through digital and social is critical nowadays, the traditional public relations efforts of obtaining product placement and features in publications and online is still the most effective mechanism to drive immediate sales.
Each credit has value not only in overall brand building, but also by directly increasing sales. Rather than an advertisement, the credit is placed in editorial content, which demonstrates significant credibility to both consumers as well as boutique and department store buyers. This cannot be obtained by a grassroots initiative; it requires a strong, strategic push tailored to each client.
The Product Placement & Features offering will provide you with credits in the following print media categories as well as in digital:
- National: Publications circulated nationally throughout the United States. E.g., Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, O-The Oprah Magazine, Self Magazine, and Seventeen.
- Weekly: Magazines published weekly with strong celebrity content. E.g., OK!, People, Us Weekly, and Life & Style.
- International: Publications distributed outside the United States. E.g., Vogue Japan, InStyle Germany, and Elle Spain.
- Regional: Magazine or newspaper distributed to a region or specific city. E.g., NY Post, LA Times, Hamptons, and Delta Sky.
- Trade: Publications targeted at boutique and department store buyers. E.g., Women's Wear Daily, Fashion Mannuscript, Tobe Report, and WSA Today.