Fall Closet Prep- A Guide for Preparing Your Fall/Winter Closet:
1. Hold onto your lightweight pieces for layering.
2. Think to yourself “What didn’t I wear this summer?” and donate it!
3. Will this still be in style in 6-9 months?
4. Put away sandals, maxi dresses, and bathing suits first.
5. Always wash clothes before putting them away for the new season!
President & Founder
Liz got her start in the corporate public relations department at Coach, the major American fashion brand, where she oversaw regional press and events. In time, Liz segued into the fast-paced agency world, moving to a boutique firm specializing in fashion accessories. In early 2009, with her passion, talent and eye for irresistibly chic and stylish designs, Liz set out on her own. She founded her fashion PR firm, Mariposa Communications, to provide unparalleled services to a selection of designers, whether established or on the rise. Liz currently lives in Brooklyn with her husband, 2 daughters and their dog Mackie.