The number one way to get pumped to go to the gym (besides your cute trainer) is to have a killer playlist that keeps your energy high and your endorphins flowing. We put together a playlist that has a little pop, a little rock, and even a little country to keep us motivated all summer long.
1. Avicii and Lenny Kravitz – “Super Love”
2. Icona Pop – “I Love It”
3. Bridgit Mendler – “Hurricane”
4. Of Monsters and Men – “Little Talks”
5. Pitbull and Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
6. The Band Perry – “Done”
7. Zedd – “Clarity”
8. Maroon 5 – “Love Somebody”
9. Cascada – “Everytime We Touch”
10. Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly – “Cruise (Remix)”
Whatever your music style is, remember to keep the beats and your heartrate pumping!
President & Founder
Liz got her start in the corporate public relations department at Coach, the major American fashion brand, where she oversaw regional press and events. In time, Liz segued into the fast-paced agency world, moving to a boutique firm specializing in fashion accessories. In early 2009, with her passion, talent and eye for irresistibly chic and stylish designs, Liz set out on her own. She founded her fashion PR firm, Mariposa Communications, to provide unparalleled services to a selection of designers, whether established or on the rise. Liz currently lives in Brooklyn with her husband, 2 daughters and their dog Mackie.